The StethoMe® team is looking for a candidate for the position of
At StethoMe®, we create a unique IoT product, which is an electronic smart stethoscope. We believe that the best medical care starts at the patient's home. That is why our dream is that StethoMe® will be in the first aid kid in every home to support patients in detecting the first symptoms of diseases.We want our solution to give people around the world access to the highest quality diagnostics, supported by modern AI technologies. We want to be a pioneer in creating advanced medical solutions.
Our product is a certified medical device available for B2C and B2B sales. We are currently implementing the product on European markets, but our ambitions go much further.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team to support us:
- in creating and maintaining one of the most interesting IoT projects and applications in Poland
- in maintaining and improving efficiency of the application
- in constant exploration, evaluation and implementation of new technologies
- you have an experience in programming iOS mobile applications and publishing applications in the App Store
- you are familiar with the use of popular components of mobile platforms and libraries (RxSwift, RealmSwift, SwiftLint, SwiftGen)
- you have knowledge of popular design patterns and good practices used in the target mobile platform. (MVVM-C)
- you create unit tests
- you can work in a team using an agile methodology, such as SCRUM
- you efficiently use version control systems, such as GIT
- you encode in Swift (zero Objc-C)
- bonus points for:
- knowledge of CoreBluetooth
- knowledge of C/C++
Are you familiar with what we listed above? Join us!
What do we offer?
- Remote work, but if you want you can always drop by the office :)
- 20-26 days of paid leave
- 5 teammates in the development team and 5 teammates in the research team.
The first meeting with the team leader, so that we can get to know each other's expectations better and see if we fit together. The second technical meeting to check your substantive competences. The third meeting with our COO, who will tell you more about our vision and provide details.
Why is it worth it to join StethoMe®?
Although we do not have masseuses and chillout rooms, we have a great team, an interesting project and great ambitions. So If you are ambitious enough to change the world with us and you dream that a part of your code will serve sick children and their parents, giving them a sense of security and control over their own health, meet us and change the world with us!
iOS Developer9 000 - 14 000 zł netto (B2B)
send us your CV with the right job title to the address:
Do not forget to add the following clause:
"I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)."
Please familiarise yourself with the requirement of disclosure within the recruitment process.
StethoMe® is a company founded in 2015 and operating on the medical devices market. We created an innovative system for monitoring asthma together with a smart stethoscope that works with artificial intelligence algorithms. It is the first solution of this type in the world. You can learn more and read our story at StethoMe.com.